Mix marketing strategies to optimise ROI and brand awareness, consolidate and maintain brand awareness both on the consumer and business side.
On the basis of the results of the Audit we design the web marketing strategies to achieve the goals.
Some of the tools used:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Advertising campaigns: Google; Big; Yahoo; Facebook; Linkedin; Twitter;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Positioning on search engines: keyword analysis, meta descriptions’ analysis, checking of keywords on the site, proofreading and insertion of h1, h2, h3 tags, compression of web pages to optimise the “cache”, fine-tuning images/photo/video, creation and sending of sitemap to search engines, registration and verification of the site at the centre for Webmaster, Access to the statistical system Google Analitycs to monitor site traffic: Article marketing and Link building – Writing articles and/or editorials relevant to the goals of brand development, published on the site, on social networks and shared on-line with photos ©;
- Production or graphic restyling of social media pages, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, Youtube, Pinterest;
- Publication of posts, videos, photos, promotions, news, provided by the company;
- Direct Email Marketing Campaigns (DEM) – |It’s possible to specify what type of profiling is desired at a national level (For example: Accountants, Lawyers, Restaurants, Hotels, Pharmacies, etc.);
- Fax Campaigns – |It’s possible to specify what type of profiling is desired at a national level (For example: Accountants, Lawyers, Restaurants, Hotels, Pharmacies, etc.);
- Increase Facebook likes;
- Increase positive Facebook reviews;
- Increase video views and Youtube likes;
- Increase Twitter followers;
- Increase Instagram followers and likes.